WHEEL ALIGNMENT SCARBOROUGH
If your tires are wearing unevenly, or prematurely, or your vehicle is trying to pull you in another direction – slightly left or right – your vehicle wheels may be misaligned. Inspecting your wheel alignment regularly can prolong the life of your tires, keep you & your passengers safer, improve gas mileage, and help to avoid costly repairs in the future.
Consider a wheel alignment if you have recently experienced any of the following:
- You need to compensate the steering wheel left or right in order to drive straight
- Vibration in the steering wheel
- Off-Centre Steering Wheel
- Tires are wearing unevenly or prematurely
- You’ve recently changed your tires
- You’ve recently been involved in a collision
- Steering or Suspension components have recently been replaced
WHEEL ALIGNMENT AND SUSPENSION SCAROBOROUGH
Worn or malfunctioning suspension components (including Idler arms, shocks & struts, ball joints, and tie-rods) may also be contributing to wheel alignment issues and symptoms.
However, rest assured, most alignment work will not require replacing steering and suspension components, however steering and suspension parts must be in good repair for your wheel alignment to be completed effectively.
Our shop has a state-of-the-art 4D Laser Alignment system to help diagnose and repair any alignment and suspension issues your vehicle may have.